Faux Bob on Long Hair
2. On dry hair, section the nape at occipital and clip top section out of the way.
3. Create a horizontal French braid within nape section. Starting one side, turn the braid to make a V-shape. Braid through ends and pin compactly to create a base for pinning.
4. Apply a generous amount of Volume Maker to top section from roots to ends. Create a deep side part. In the front section of the hairline, use a 1" iron and curl the parting diagonally forward towards the face. Only curl the hairline section. Clip each section to cool.
5. In the back, create a parting down the center. Lightly lace starting in the top working down to create volume and width for the bob shape. Cross the sections in back. Roll ends up and secure to braid. In front, release curls and brush out the setted sections. Brush end up with finger to create texture and pin stray ends into the braid to form a bob. Shape front and finish with Sheer Lacquer.
Sassy Side Pony
2. Push upward with fingers from the back of your head to create lift at the crown.
3. Apply a few clicks of Volume Maker onto the ponytail and brush repeatedly from the elastic to the ends.
Massage Volume Maker into ponytail to achieve a sassy, textured and stunning look!
INSTANT SIDESWEPT GLAM WITH TOUCH OF GLOSS
2. Apply a strip of Touch of Gloss on the teeth of a comb and comb through the smaller side of part from the partline to the base of your nape.
3. Gather hair and place on the side opposite of the part.
4. Smooth the smaller side of part with the spine of the comb.
5. Finish with Sheer Lacquer to solidify the structure.
Amplified Ponytail on Long Hair
2. On dry hair, brush back to create a flat, smooth surface. Create a deep side parting.
3. Leave out a 2" section along hairline on shallow side of the parting and clip away. Pull the remaining hair into a low, tight ponytail at occipital and secure with an elastic.
4. Hold the 2" section and braid tightly up to elastic. Spray with Sheer La cquer as you go for a smooth finish.
5. Apply and brush in a generous amount of Volume Maker through lengths. Elevate the ponytail and use a paddle brush to tease a base into the pony with a C-motion. Be sure to pull down each layer as you brush to create fullness throughout entire section. The ponytail should be expanded and volumized throughout. Spray with Sheer Lacquer to finish.
2. Let down section and brush Volume Maker along the center part.
3. Massage at the root in an upward motion to activate the product. You'll see your lifeless locks instantly volumized!
For even more volume, lift the crown section up and backcomb with a paddle brush repeatedly in a C-motion from the top to bottom. Lay section down gently.
Instead of your fingers, use the edge of a paddle brush to gently smooth the hair into place.
Side Rosette Chignon
2. Separate lengths of ponytail into 2 sections and twist each section with fingers. Once tight, wrap sections around one another loosely and secure with an elastic.
3. Grip a strand from the bottom center of the twist and push the remainder up the twist toward the elastic to anchor. Wrap strand around the elastic and pin into place for a classy night-out-on-the-town look!
For better grip, dust the hairpin with Volume Maker before pinning.
Amplified Hairstyle by Daven Mayeda
2. Once you've powdered your entire head, start to rub your roots to activate the product! You'll feel your limp hair magically begin to grow with volume!
Big Sexy Beachy Waves by Daven Mayeda
2. Dust your ends with a couple clicks of Volume Maker to give your hair a great beachy texture. You'll feel your hair start to voluminize instantly!
3. Give your ends a light tease with a wide toothed comb to really activate the volume
Texturized Up-Do by Daven Mayeda
2. Once you've powered your entire head, tease your whole head section by section. Stylist Tip: Always tease your hair from the middle of your hair strand downward to help prevent knots and breakage.
3. Section your bangs out of the way to create a fringe and secure the rest of your hair in a low ponytail with an elastic band.
4. Sub-section your hair from the ponytail into 1 inch sections and give them a little tease to add lots of volume and texture.
5. Twist your ponytail into a loose messy bun and pin it into place.
6. Let your fringe down and finger comb it back off of your face. Give it a twist and pin it around your crown.
7. Grab the ends of your bangs and twist it into a pin curl. Use a bobby pin to pin it into place. The messier the better!
8. Twist the ends into a pin curl and let the ends fall out.
Get The Look
THE ART OF CEREMONIES
The calm, precision and beauty of the tea ceremony are the motivation of the hair beauty ceremonies. A unique, customizable professional treatments that combine shiatsu based gestures with high performance formulas using precious natural ingredients.
- ESSENTIAL CEREMONY
Revitalizing treatment that deeply cleanses the scalp and hair to leave it fresh, balanced and free from daily impurities.+
- INFUSION CEREMONY
High-performance Absolu Oils are custom blended with Treatment Masques to seduce the senses and restore hair to a healthy state.+
- LUXE CEREMONY
A deluxe experience that combines the Essential and Infusion Hair Beauty Ceremonies for the ultimate hair and scalp treatment.+