Get The Look
Texturized Up-Do by Daven Mayeda
- 1. On dry hair, apply Volume Maker on your roots to add texture to your hair. Make sure to lift up sub-sections to get into the roots of hair.
- 2. Once you've powered your entire head, tease your whole head section by section. Stylist Tip: Always tease your hair from the middle of your hair strand downward to help prevent knots and breakage.
- 3. Section your bangs out of the way to create a fringe and secure the rest of your hair in a low ponytail with an elastic band.
- 4. Sub-section your hair from the ponytail into 1 inch sections and give them a little tease to add lots of volume and texture.
- 5. Twist your ponytail into a loose messy bun and pin it into place.
- 6. Let your fringe down and finger comb it back off of your face. Give it a twist and pin it around your crown.
- 7. Grab the ends of your bangs and twist it into a pin curl. Use a bobby pin to pin it into place. The messier the better!
- 8. Twist the ends into a pin curl and let the ends fall out.
- 9. Spray Sheer Lacquer to set the style with flexible hold.