The Japanese Art of Kintsugi teaches that broken objects are not something to hide but to display with pride. The centuries old Japanese artform highlights the imperfections of what is broken by piecing it together with golden lacquer to embrace its flaws as an integral part of the renewed piece, making it even more precious and beautiful than before.
Your hair deserves the most delicate care to preserve color and maintain its pristine condition. Deeply nourish and strengthen with Color Lustre Shampoo & Conditioner, infused with musk rose oil and antioxidant-rich goji berry to protect color from fading and create an even stronger, more beautiful piece of art.
- Color Lustre Sulfate-Free Shampoo [300ml]: Paraben free & sulfate free shampoo gently cleanses with a luxurious foam that lathers quickly and offers easy rinsing to prevent color from fading and balance the scalp’s natural oils.
- Color Lustre Brilliant Glaze Conditioner [250ml]: Conditioner for color-treated hair provides lightweight conditioning, leaving the hair weightlessly soft with enhanced shine.
Is Musk Rose Oil good for hair? Learn more about the ingredients >
Musk Rose Oil
Infused with Musk Rose Oil, known for its inherent healing properties, the oil is rich in fatty acids that deeply nourish and strengthen the hair fiber.
Goji Berry Extract
The formula is loaded with antioxidant-rich goji berry extract to keep protect the hair from fading.see full list
how to use color lustre shampoo
Sulfate-free shampoo that preserves hair color.
- Apply a quarter-size amount of the shampoo to wet hair.
- Massage into scalp using fingers and palms.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- *For oilier scalps, repeat steps 1-3.
how to use color lustre conditioner
Hair conditioner for color-treated hair.
- Apply conditioner to wet hair.
- Massage onto mid-lengths and ends.
- Rinse thoroughly.
you may also like
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 36ms
- reviews, product