The Japanese Art of Kintsugi teaches that broken objects are not something to hide but to display with pride. The centuries old Japanese artform highlights the imperfections of what is broken by piecing it together with golden lacquer to embrace its flaws as an integral part of the renewed piece, making it even more precious and beautiful than before.
Give hair a second chance with Ultimate Reset Shampoo and Conditioner. Deeply restore and solidify the hair fiber from within to nourish, smooth, and protect from external damage. Japanese-sourced rice extract provides restorative strength and smoothness to severely damaged hair without weighing it down to create an even stronger, more beautiful piece of art.
- Ultimate Reset shampoo [300ml]: Extreme repair shampoo softly cleanses to lift away any dirt, impurities and product build-up while strengthening strands from root to tip to fortify against future hair breakage, leaving healthy hair feeling soft.
- Ultimate Reset conditioner [250ml]: Deeply repair and nourish very damaged hair with this lightweight and non-greasy conditioner to fortify the natural hair fiber from the inside out, helping to resist hair breakage, instantly detangle and improve elasticity for strong healthy hair.
japanese sourced rice extract
For centuries, Japanese women have looked to rice for its immense beautifying powers due to it being enriched with minerals, antioxidants, and B and E vitamins. Referred to as “nuka biji”, or “beautiful by the rice” Japanese women cherish rice’s ability to hydrate and protect the hair.see full list
how to use ultimate reset shampoo
Hair restoration shampoo for damaged hair that restores the hair fiber from within and protects against future damage.
- Apply a quarter-size amount of the shampoo to wet hair.
- Massage into scalp using fingers and palms.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- *For oilier scalps, repeat steps 1-3.
how to use ultimate reset conditioner
Conditioner for damaged hair that restores the hair fiber from within and protects against future damage.
- Apply a quarter-size amount of the conditioner to palms.
- Massage into wet hair from mid-lengths to ends using fingers and palms.
- Rinse thoroughly.
you may also like
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 38ms
- reviews, product