Customer Review Guidelines
We are glad you are here. These Guidelines provide the rules for your participation and sharing, tagging, privately messaging, submitting, writing, and/or posting photographs, video, your social media handle or other content posted to Shu Uemura Art of Hair site and our social media pages (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumbler)) (“User Postings”). While we do not monitor every User Posting, please be aware that we may remove inappropriate content without notice.
By sharing a User Posting you agree that:
- you are the sole author and owner
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post
- you have permission from any other person(s) featured in your submission
- all "moral rights" that you may have in the User Posting has been voluntarily waived by you
- all content that you post is accurate
- you are at least 13 years old
- you will disclose any material connection to Shu Uemura Art of Hair including receipt of free product samples for review purposes or other compensation or affiliation
You further agree that you will not share any User Posting that:
- is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading
- infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy
- violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising)
- is, or may reasonably be considered to be libelous, hateful, offensive, threatening or harassing
- for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party
- includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers for you or anyone else
- contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files
You agree to indemnify and hold Shu Uemura Art of Hair, its parent company and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
By participating on this page and sharing a User Posting, you agree that you grant Shu Uemura Art of Hair a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
By submitting a User Posting, you agree that Shu Uemura Art of Hair may use your content and Social Media Username to contact you regarding your Using Posting and for other administrative purposes.