shu uemura x la maison du chocolat nourishing protective hair oil
Moisturizing hair oil that adds shine & softness.
Experience our artistic collaboration with the renown French Parisian chocolatier house, La Maison du Chocolat. Our best-selling Essence Absolue Nourishing Protective Oil has been decorated with irresistibly delicious La Maison du Chocolat's iconic chocolates for a limited-edition makeover. Multi-use hair oil that moisturizes and protects hair with intense nutrition - now enriched with cacao for an innovative & tasty chocolate experience. Camellia Oil absorbs rapidly, deep into the hair's cortex, leaving it soft and silky with high shine. This velvety hair oil rebalances the hair's moisture level and provides all-day UV protection without weighing down even the finest of hair. Formulated for daily use. Safe on color-treated hair.
how to use nourishing protective hair oil:
- to use as a styling aid, apply 1 pump to your hands (a little goes a long way) and work through hair from mid-lengths to ends.
- to use as a pre-shampoo treatment, use 3-4 pumps and comb into dry hair before shampooing.
- to use as a conditioning treatment, apply 1 pump each to 4 sections of hair from mid-lengths through ends, and massage into scalp.
- leave overnight and style as normal in the morning.
great for all hair types looking for:
- sleek blowouts
- high-shine updos
- healthy looking lengths
For over 200 years the Camelia flower seeds have originated from Toshima, Japan. Naturally varnished, each seed is handpicked to be later transformed into a nourishing oil. This oil has been used for centuries for its nourishing properties and it has traditionally been used on hair to enhance shine and moisture.see full list
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
- reviews, product