Hair gel that delivers lasting support for any style from roots to ends and builds voluminous body throughout. Offers protection from heat and external agressors as well as all-day humidity resistance. Safe on color-treated hair. Great for voluminous or sleek blowouts and controlled curls.
how to use
- emulsify a dollop of hair gel in your hands.
- apply directly to the root area on damp hair. For added volume, apply along the midshaft and ends.
- distribute evenly through towel-dried hair before blow-drying to create volume with a weightless finish.
- blow dry and style as desired.
Unpolluted and free of bacteria, Depsea Water is drawn 200 meters beneath the seas of Japan. Matured over hundreds of years, it is a rich source of essential minerals and nutrients highly concentrated in calcium, magnesium, sodium & potassium, providing ultimate purity and hydration for the perfect hair primer.see full list
get the look
Create an edgy hair look inspired by high fashion: wet hair look with master wax, fiber lift & sheer lacquer. For centuries, Japanese painters have used the term haigo to describe the blending of pigments on a palette. here, layering & blending of shu uemura art of hair styling products create unique, personalized textures & results.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
- reviews, product