This silicone free, paraben free and sulfate-free cleansing conditioner, formulated with camellia oil, gently tames frizzy hair, enhances body, adds shine while providing an extremely soft cleansing.
Safe on colored hair so your hair color can thrive without sacrificing the health of your hair. .
how to use essence absolue cleansing milk conditioner:
- use 1 to 3 times per week as an alternative to a traditional shampoo and conditioner shower routine.
- coarse, thick hair may need an additional Shu Uemura hair mask for additional conditioning.
- apply generously using 2X the amount of traditional shampoo.
- apply evenly, massaging into hair and scalp.
- for an intense nourishing feel, leave in for 5-10 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
Are oils good for your hair type? See the 5 reasons you should be using hair oils >
For over two centuries, camellia flower seeds have been harvested from the Japanese island of Toshima, where each seed is handpicked and transformed into a nourishing oil. Very rich in essential lipids, Camellia Oil is one of the most rapidly absorbed oils. Traditionally, camellia oil has been used to promote shine and nourish the hair while maintaining the lipid barrier on the skin longer, which promotes skin health and hydration.see full list
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 8ms
- reviews, product