Shu Uemura Art of Hair Blow Dry Beautifier Hair Serum & Hair Cream
born in asia, bb is the favorite partner of asian consumers to correct and reach a perfect skin tone all-in-one product
with gingko biloba
delivers nutritive elements, for a better regeneration of the hair & reinforce the hair fiber quality for better styling effect
repositionable microwaxes memorize the shape and correct the frizz
one application to obtain multiple styles with various heating tools
the nude blow dry
click here to locate a salon near you and experience the nude blow drylocate a salon
a flawless and effortless look
get your favorite nude blow dry look
- On damp hair, apply BB from roots to ends with palms.
- Disconnect mohawk section from the forehead to nape. Drying sides & back first, use diagonal back sections that parallel the hairline and use a Shu small round brush to blow dry with no volume.
- Dry mohawk section with the same pattern as sides & back
- On damp hair, apply BB from roots to ends with palms
- Section off front of hair from ear to ear across high point of head and secure the back section.
- Beginning in the front, dry hair using Shu round brush and unwind hair in alternating directions for body & bounce. Continue taking arched sections working towards the back.
- Shampoo and condition with your favorite Shu Uemura haircare then choose the best Blow Dry Beautifier for your client’s hair type. On damp hair, apply BB from roots to ends with palms.
- Section away the top of the hair, secure with a clip and power dry the sides and back towards the face then away from the face until 80% dry – this will give lift at the roots. Repeat on top section alternating directions.
- Using a Shu Round Brush, finish drying hair lifting at roots and away from the face.
you’ve been invited to #gonudewithshu
1 Use the blow dry beautifier product & post a photo on Instagram with a complete nude look (hair & makeup)
2 Hashtag the photo with #gonudewithshu
3 Nominate a friend to #gonudewithshu